Re: keeping subject line up to date - Mea Culpa

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:39:47 -0500

What does Mea Culpa mean?
Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
773-409-6163
drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Farfar Carlson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:31 PM
  Subject: Re: keeping subject line up to date - Mea Culpa

  Good point Douglas. One of my pet peeves, and yet one of my greatest failings.

  It's just that jumping to the subject line to edit/replace it takes more
keystrokes than I usually want to perform.

  Dave
  Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.