junp to position

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:28:54 -0600

How do I quickly move the mouse pointer to a coordinate within an application? I want to adjust the bass and treble controls of my Creative sound card using the Creative mixer. The sliders are not visible to Jaws. But, I found a way to find them because a tool tip comes up with the current value for the slider when the mouse moves over it. I've mapped out the coordinates moving the mouse with alt+shift+ arrow keys. This is getting real tedious so now I want to quickly jump to mouse to several positions on the screen.

Thanks.

Bob