Re: jfw8 ilm

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:47:54 -0600

Yep, i don't know how it works in the Netherlands, but if you go to

http://www.fsactivate.com you might be able to figure out some information. Also, contacting your local Freedom Scientific distributor could get you some answers too.

At 11:09 AM 11/18/2006, you wrote:
I'm not sure if you would be able to do the same thing as those of us who are using the English version of JFW 8, but the way I found this out was to go to <http://www.activate.com>www.activate.com and then clock on varify my activation, or something...