jfw tech support

  • From: "Gery Gaubert" <ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:39:57 -0600

I kind of agree with you about the customer service freedom scientific is
giving.  I paid for the remote access feature on Thursday.  I was told after
waiting all day that it would take FS 24 to 48 hours to activate this.  I call
Monday and am told that the remote access feature was still not enabled.  I was
then given a webpage to go to and was told that when the feature had been
added, the webpage would reflect that change.  As of Tuesday morning it was not
done.  Called FS again and was told to install the ilm version of jaws and I
could use the remote access feature.  It is installed and I am getting ready to
try the remo
te access thing but one thing I want go mention is that when I installed the
ilm version I went to fsactivate.com and put in my serial number and still no
remote access but the ilm count was down to 2.