jfw & p2p applications

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:20:43 -0500

Hi I was wondering if any can suggest a file sharing program that worked well
with jfw.  At one time I was using winmx, but I contacted the company and under
their free server has been shut down.  I was also informed they have a monthly
plan and I could subscribe to that but am unsure if the software works with jfw
or if there are any scripts out there for it.  Winmx is at version 6 now.
Someone else I know suggested bareshare .com and I was wondering if anyone is
using that with any success?