RE: jfw and word question

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:01:55 -0500

It sounds like someone may have "protected" the document, or at least
some portion of it.  When that happens you'll find a menu choice (I
think under the tools menu) to unprotect the document, which will prompt
you for a password.  When you find this situation, I don't know of any
way around it, but then I haven't searched the web either; there may be
an easy way to get around the Word document protection.

Hth,

Chip

=20