jfw and lime whire pro

  • From: Jessse <jlpozzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:51:52 -0700

 Hey listers how is it going can I get some one who has scripted before
to  contact me privately please I want to get in to it but I think I
need step by step lessons and the jfw help on this subject does  not
brake it down enough and so I need it broken down  in to  simpler form
because what I want to is create scripts for  lime whire pro
That my friend has bought
 Could some one  email me  priveately or add me on there msn list so we
can do this priveatly please thatwould be gladly appritiated  or you can
mail me at jessepozzo@xxxxxxxx I will be checking that mail box  when I
am at school