jfw and internet explorer

  • From: "Gery Gaubert" <gerygaubert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:20:38 -0700

I had to reformat my computer because of spyware.  I used to be able to
right click on a name of a file or program to download and get a save target
option.  That is not the case now.  I thought I was doing the right thing
and followed FS instructions for xp.  What do I change to get the save
target option back?a