RE: jfw 6.0 scripts?

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 17:01:02 -0700

> Hi where do I put the scripts that I download from jfwlite for
> jaws 6.0?
Put them in: c:\documents and settings\[username]\application data\freedom
scientific\jaws\6.0\settings\enu.  [Username] represents the user (or
Windows profile) that you want the scripts to function in.  For all users,
choose the All Users folder, so it would be c:\documents and settings\all
users\application data\freedom scientific\jaws\6.0\settings\enu.  Of course,
you can also open the JAWS60 program group under the start menu, select the
"Explore JAWS" sub menu and then "Explore my settings".  This is a shortcut
to your user settings folder.

Grant