Re: jfw 6.0 ILM does not recognize my dongle

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:36:33 -0500

Hello Jeff,

The dongle is working fine  in jaws 5.0 and has done so for  over a year
when I first got it.

Is there a dongle viewer in jaws 5.0 since  jaws 6.0 times out in around 30
seconds so can't check it out there.

I have sent a querry to FS, but  am sure that  it will be several days
until they reply due to the weekend before I hear from them.

I do hope that the fix is a simple patch as you indicate.  I could exist
with jaws 5.0 but hate to think that I could have wasted a SMA!

Many thanks for yor suggestions!

Ed,