jfw 5.10 and procom and terraterm

  • From: "Gery Gaubert" <ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:58:14 -0600

I wasI was working with an individual that needs procom installed so that he
can access a main frame at the New Orleans V.A. hospital.  We installed jfw and
then the procom.  We got a video intercept error.  We went to details, install
video and execute and got a message about a file not being found and an
internal error.  We then uninstalled the program and we were able to hear jfw.
Now we know it is a procom issue.
     We tried teraterm next and in installed but when you tab through the
fields in it, no speech.  Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!!