Re: jaws12

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:02:20 -0000

 thanks I like jaws 12 better than 11 it is not the speech rate but the
suspense of waiting for jaws to speak at all, since an engineer is coming later
to try and fix windows 7 I will ask him to see if  any reason,  I am giving it
the XP a firm press  using function key 5 that seems to get system moving I
hear ping of incoming mail then thanks Dorothy,