Re: jaws with norton

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:45:34 -0500

I also have Norton 2006...I have Norton Internet Security. What happens when
you try to read the results? I find that sometimes, before I can actually
read what's there, I have to tab over once, sometimes twice, before JAWS
will actually read, but otherwise, it works fine...and I've had this problem
since Norton 2001, so this isn't new to me. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://www.youravon.com/juliemorales