jaws studder

  • From: "Rob" <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:27:53 -0600

Dear list,
I have a  problem.
I installed Skype on my Windows ME PC.
after doing so, the PC would not boot. so I used safe mode to uninstall skype.
then I restored the system to a date before
installing Skype.
But JFW & all other audio will studder.
Jaws sounds like he is choking.
Could there be a file left over from Skype causeing this problem?
If I go to device manager & remove the sound blaster, then reboot & let it
reinstall the drivers,
do you think it will help?
please write me off list.
I repeat, please email me at