Re: jaws scripts for firefox

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 04:32:51 -0400

Hi Fayaz,
Try the following link:
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/s2s/latest/jaws1/home/downloads.shtml#phase4
Look for Jaws Screen Reader Adaptation: Phase 4 section, and start with the
Readme link prior to installing. Also, you may want to obtain a textual
representation of what a screen reader would say when browsing with Firefox by
installing Fangs via
http://www.standards-schmandards.com/index.php?2004/11/22/8-fangs-release-05
mentioned on this list on May 14  by Nermin. I've provided some feedback on it
that very same day. Fangs is very interesting.
Good luck.
Adam