jaws script problem

  • From: "Matt" <msoct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:53:03 -0600

Hello. I've recently tried to install the script that clicks help balloons, but
when I try to compile it it says something about missing quote. So I went ahead
and deleted it and recompiled the default file. Jaws is working fine again, but
when I press control shift b, which is the keystroke I assigned ot the script,
it says unknown script call to speak windows help balloon. I've tried doing a
contorl l while in script manager and telling it to delete from the .jsd file,
but this hasn't worked. Any suggestions as to how I could get the keystroke I
assigned to go back to doing nothing? thanks for any help.