jaws script error

  • From: "Matt" <msoct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:41:24 -0500

Hello,
I'm currently using jaws 5.1, and when I try to compile scripts, it says that
JScript.exe cannot be started because the build is not the same as jfw.exe.
I've even tried opening scripts that are already included with jaws, and I get
the same message. This has only recently started, and I've done a repair and
uninstalled and reinstalled the program, with no resulting change. I know that
the script files are supposed to open in script manager, so any information as
how to solve this problem would be appreciated. no .jss file will open in
script manager, the above error message comes up everytime. Any help would be
appreciated.

Matthew