Re: jaws; podcasts; vista

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:32:58 -0400

Well, Juice does actually work very well also.  And yes, it does work on vista,
from what I understand.  I have friends who run Vista and use Juice, so I do
know it works, though I'm not quite sure how.  Accessible Podcatcher is ok, but
I personally would steer away from it, having subscribed to some podcasts whose
episodes don't work that well with Accessible Podcatcher--mostly due to file
type compatibility issues.  Juice isn't in development anymore, but at present
it really is the best, and is even recommended by Freedom Scientific themselves.
Email: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx or truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
WLM: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: msd4283
Yahoo: msdriesnega
Skype: markdriesenga
Twitter: www.twitter.com/truthobjective
Live Journal: truthobjective.livejournal.com
Personal Myspace: www.myspace.com/truthobjective
Music Myspace: www.myspace.com/truthobjectivemusic
Facebook: Search for Mark Driesenga--you'll fine me under the Hope College
network--Alum 06.