jaws not coming up talking:

  • From: <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 21:22:59 -0400

Hi this is kenny. To get jaws to come up talking,
1. pres insert plus j to go in to the jaws window.
2. Press alt plus o for the options.
3. Press the letter b for basics and press enter.n Press tab until you hear
jaws say start jaws automatically checkbox. If it says not checked press the
spacebar to put a check in the check then press alt o for okay to save the
changes. I have one question. Do you have remote assistance? If you do may i
can try to get the remote assistance feature to work on my computer and I can
help you.