Re: jaws locks up on windows search

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:33:44 -0500

if you are running xp, open control panel open administrative tools, open
services and press the letter i after tabbing to the list of services for
indexing,  pres enter on indexing and tab to the three radio button choice
set, down arrow to either manual or disable, tab to stop, press the space
bar, click apply and then ok and it is turned off.