Re: jaws falling asleep in Outlook Express - Slightly Different Wrinkle

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:10:48 -0800

Not exactly what you've seen, but I've noticed with JAWS 10 that after some
extended length of time JAWS will stop automatically reading the highlight when
I switch from the folder list to the message list. Usually JAWS will speak the
highlight item and say "selected" but when it gets "tired" it will say nothing.
If I arrow up/down it speaks, so only partially asleep.

Happens only with JAWS 10.

Anyone else see this and have a remedy?

Dave