Re: jaws demo and surfsup

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:45:25 +0100

When JAWS runs in demo mode, it is fully functional for up to 40 minutes. Six minutes before the end, it will warn you that it's going to shut down. The same message appears three, two, and one minute before the end. You cannot relaunch JAWS after the 40 minutes has expired; instead, you must reboot your computer. To do this, and I'm assuming he's going to use Vista, press the Windows key to open the start menu, press right arrow two or three times, then press either u to shut down or r to restart. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx