Re: jaws curser

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:00:27 -0600

hi.  So in other words.

1.  press the num pad slash to activate the JAWS cursor.

2. Press insert plus the letter r and you'll hear different things such as current, frame, application, and unrestricted. Once you hit unrestricted, you've got it. That should do it.

 At 04:32 PM 12/12/2007, you wrote:
make sure you are using the jaws cursor when you hit the jaws key R. This command does not work when youa re using pc cursor.