RE: jaws authorization diskette

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:40:41 -0500

Thank you for so openly advertising the illegal selling of JFW. You're leaving the list, now.

James,
List Admin
At 08:48 PM 2/7/2006, you wrote:
Hello Allan!

I was in receipt of your e mail.  So, more or less, I will pay U.S dollar
115?  Is that right?

I already have 80$ in my pocket.  My Unti gave the 80$ because, the people
who wants to buy the keys, does not gave any money.  So, once I give the
diskettes to them, that's the time they will going to pay me.

Can you confirm the total price that I'm going to pay?  I mean, the 5
diskettes plus the 2 diskettes.

Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx