jaws as a service on windows 7

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Discussion List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 16:31:38 -0600

Hi,

On my xp system, I have a desktop shortcut with the following command line:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\net.exe start jfwservice

to run jaws as a service if I turn it off. Now I wish to have the same thing
happen on my windows 7 32 bit system. But the above command does not work.
anyone know what the command is for windows 7 to have jaws run as a service?

Using jaws 12 on the windows 7 home ultimate 32 bit system. I have verified
that the system does have the net.exe file in the windows/system32 folder, but
still a no go.

Thanks in advance.

Rich
Alternative archives located at: