Re: jaws and zoomtext

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:51:54 -0800

I have been running JAWS 4.51 as well as 5 and ZoomText 7.06 for some time,
with good results.  You just have to make sure JAWS runs first.  Plus, there
are a few hot keys in ZoomText that get goofy in some applications when you
are doing your keystrokes.  I prefer ZoomText over MAGic because the display
is easier to read.  But please understand that this is my own personal
preference.

Francis