RE: jaws and win 2000

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:50:28 +0200

Hi Shawn,

And also, be aware that if you share the PC with some sighted people, =
they may not like you to use Jaws 4.02 and below since its video =
interceptor will produce a blue screen each time they will try to drag =
and drop with their mouse, even though Jaws is not loaded.

This problem was definitely solved with jaws version 4.50 and above.

Have a nice day. Chris