jaws and web pages?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:23:23 -0400

Hi, I just installed front page editor and use jaws 4.2...  How did some of
you jaws users use to learn how to create home pages and "send" those pages
to the hosted site.  I have a site "salemdisabilities.com" that has no home
page and I need to learn how to work on this myself.  Please tell me how I
can go about this.  I know this is anold thing for most, but I am now eager
to get this going.  I can create using tags manually, but what comes next
after the page is saved to *.html?  Thank you for any suggestions.