RE: jaws and u s b headset

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:27:57 -0700

OK, I don't have exact steps since it has been some time but you need to go
to control panel, sounds and then find audio devices and set it for the USB
headset.  I had this problem two years ago, so the exact steps elude me, I
use my USB headset exclusively on this computer.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx

  _____