RE: jaws and dual system

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:35:45 -0500

Only if xp pro or corp is used. Xp home still can be ran off a fat 32 witch
makes it compatible. I know people that run either 98 or me along with xp
and they have no problems. The biggest reason they do this is because no
dos in xp! Yes, it has virtual dos, but that don't run a lot of dos
programs like games or even sound equipment.

At 11:40 PM 1/22/04 -0600, you wrote:
>Why?
>One potential major problem is the fact that the file formats for Win 98
>and Win XP are vastly different. CYS...

Tim
trouble