Re: jaws and add-aware

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 02:36:29 -0400

Alicia,

    If you got hotkey help, then it looks like the script got
installed all right.  When you tab are you hearing  all the buttons
such as Scan now, settings, web
update, etc.?

    Have you checked for updates?  I don't believe you mentioned what
version of JAWS you're running  It might help us figure out where you
are running into problems and why the program isn't working for you.

    There's also a helpful hint for Ad Aware on the Helpful Hints page
on the JFWlite home page that might also help if you haven't seen it.

Margaret

Alicia wrote:.

Hello,

I got hot key help. Thank You for your information.
Alicia