Re: jaws and Ventrilo

  • From: Chris Cant <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:28:01 +0000

Hi there Allison,
if you don't have any servers in your drop down list box then you need to
add servers.
the way you do this is to tab to the button, that's the next one after the
drop down list box press the space bar to enter this dialog box, you should
then have new, pressing the space bar will open an edit field to put the
name of the persons server your about to add, type in the name and tab to
the ok button, now you'll need to have peoples server dns or ip address to
go in this next field just put in there dns or ip tab across until you
reach the ok button and press the space bar, now if you shift tab to the
drop down list, you'll now see an entry for that person, the more people
you put in here the more will be added to this list.
hope this helps

Regards

Chris Cant.
At 04:51 20/12/2003, you wrote:
>Hi all!
>Whenever I try to connect to ventrilo the servers combo box always has
>zero items. Is there a way to refresh the servers list?
>Allison

Regards

Chris Cant.

For  garden benches and garden  accessories
visit
Second Sight at
http://www.secondsight.karoo.net
email me at