Re: jaws 8 problem

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:54:28 -0700

You might want to check your display settings. What follows are some
recommendations, though I think these may vary.

1.  minimize all applications (windows key+m)
2.  Unselect the item if it's checked (control+spacebar)
3.  Activate the context menu (windows application key)
note:  this is the key to the left of the right control key on standard
windows keyboards.
4.  Press the letter r to activate the display properties
5. on the Themes Page:
set to windows xp. To change press alt plus down arrow to open 6.
Control Tab to the Desktop Tab Set background to bliss Set position
stretch 7.  Press Control Tab to Screen Saver Set to none] 8.  Control
Tab to Appearance Tab Set  to Windows Classic Style Color Scheme Windows
Standard Font Size Normal 9.  Control+tab to the settings tab,
color:  16 bit
resolution:  1024 by 768
10.  Tab to okay and hit enter