jaws 10, vista and windows explorer

  • From: "stephen" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:44:32 -0000

Hello list.

I have recently updated from an old xp machine to a newer vista one.

My problem is this:

With my old xp machine I was able to access windows explorer 2 ways, firstly
by going through the icon on the desktop called my computer, and secondly by
pressing the key combination windows plus e.

The my computer way landed me in a list view and the key combination way was
a tree view.

With my vista machine both ways land me on a list view.

Can anyone advise me on how to get the list view into a tree view that I was
used to?

Any information or help is greatly appreciated.

Stephen faill