Re: is this a strange script?

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 17:33:20 -0400

Yes Stephen, the scripts come with Jaws.  I think they have for a very long
time.
In Jaws, there are scripts for Extra and NS Elite, and then it sounds like
they can be further customized.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=32
And then there are some 3270 emulator scripts on the blind programming site:
http://www.blindprogramming.com/jfw.htm
Debbie