Re: is there a way to determine the default button in some non-standard dialogues and on a web form?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:08:43 -0700

Nicol,

Did you ever get a response to these questions from any of the lists to
which you sent them?  If so, I'd love to know about any informative and
helpful replies you'd be willing to share, so as to learn something helpful
about this sort of Jaws issue.  If you have received anything helpful and
don't want to post it to this list at large, feel free to write me directly,
off list, at yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.