internet explorer shortcut key

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:26:37 -0500

I have an interesting problem.

I don't know what happened, but I lost my shortcut key for internet explorer6.
I went to the icon on the desktop, and
pressed alt+enter, but it is unusual, I got the properties of the internet
options like you do when you go to tools then
options.  I did not get the shortcut page.  Well, then I went into the start
menu, and to the settings, and to the task
bar, and went to programs, but I don't have a program icon in there either.  So
now I can't make another shortcut.  Can
anybody help.
Walter Siren