internet explorer error message

  • From: "thaovyngu" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:12:22 -0400

    I've been getting an error message from internet explorer. "ezulawin:
iexplor.exe - application error.
The instruction at "0x00832ce8"
Referenced memory at "0x0018f70".
Click on ok to terminate the prograamm.gthe memory could not be "read".

Then when I clicked ok, it kept coming back to me. So I have to reboot every
time I get that message.

Can someone please tell me what to do here? Sorry, if my message has too many
mistakes, I'm just about to reboot my computer again. That error message is
driving me crazy.