RE: interesting keyboard information with jfw6.1

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:07:45 -0400

Perhaps this relates; I noticed I had defined the word "blank" in the
advanced punctuation so as not to be spoken with 6.0, but the merge
utility did not bring this definition over, so I had to rediscover how
to do it again!!!  It's the memory that failed more than the merge
utility I think!!!

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission