Re: instructions on how to use Windows Media player?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:57:05 -0500

hahah. it's amazing how people determine the spelling of a band name based on speech.
You wouldn't find Foreigner if you looked with that spelling.
And as for Windows Media player, I can't understand why people have such trouble using it. It's pretty accessible.
But then again, if I had a dime for every time the word "accessible" was used on these e-mail lists, I'd be right up there in the same tax bracket as Bill Gates.
Windows Media player really isn't that hard to use guys, honest. It has a standard menu bar, so if you have it open in front of you, use your alt key and your arrows like normal, and go through the menus. I'm sure you'll find everything you'll need in there. Version 10 is a lot better in accessibility than version 9 was most definitely.

You can go to yahoo,.com I am listening to blue grass from there now. They have a good variety of music. They have anything you could want.