Thanks for the link. Like Alan's help the instructions sound easy enough. The instructions found there, however, are for version 6. Will they work on version 7, too? are the scripts gotten from Jfw lite considered to be third party scripts? If I down load scripts from JFW Lite it sounds like I can unzip them into a scripts folder that I have created and then just copy and paste them into the proper location. Would this be correct? Or don't they have to be unzipped?Thanks for your help, also.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: installing scripts
Here is the link to the page on the FS that will give you full details
on how to install scripts.
1. Navigate to and select the third party scripts, then press CTRL+C to copy
2. Open the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs, and press RIGHT
3. Select the JAWS program group and press RIGHT ARROW.
4. Select the Explore JAWS submenu and press RIGHT ARROW.
5. Select Explore My Settings and press ENTER. This opens Windows Explorer
to the folder used to store your user settings files.
6. Press CTRL+V to paste the script files into the user settings folder.
To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw
If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-- To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: http://www.freelists.org/archives/jfw