insert key not working....

  • From: "Patricia A. Thorsen" <pattythorsen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:52:35 -0500

JAWS is not registering  the fact that I have pressed the insert key. when i press insert +f7 to get a list of links, jaws simply says F7.  I tried Insert +f5 to see if this was happening beyond just the list of links feature.  Unfortunately it is.  I am using Jaws 7.1 demo version and IE 7.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Na mas tay,
Patty
May we together go dancing,
May we together sing,
With feet tripping lighter than air,
May we together go singing
With spirits ignited
May we light up this day.
Written on a dare
From a friend at Cabrini Catholic Church,
To write something about light.
-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx