insert F1 and jaws responding differently

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:22:16 -0300

For years now I have not been able to use reveal codes in WordPerfect unless
I resorted to the jaws cursor.  Today I was asked what message the insert +
F1 key combo gave for a message while in WP.  After performing this jaws
started to read the reveal codes as it should. If I unload jaws and reload
it I have to hit insert +F1 to read reveal codes, but if I only exit WP and
return to it I do not have to do the key combo.

Any suggestions as to why this would happen?

Robert McCoy
506-459-6636