impersonator users please read

  • From: Bill <bill.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:39:41 -0500

anybody using the impersonator emulation software in conjunction with jfw
please let me know.

the windows version of impersonator.

I am trying to assist somebody that also uses the software and their
company lost her original copy of the software.

they do how ever still have the serial number.

so anybody with impersonator 2.31 please get back to me.

they would like to grab a copy of the software.
they would use their own serial number and would not need to purchase the copy.

If anybody has a newer copy of the software after 2.31 her company is
interested in purchasing it.

the direct aid  company seems to no longer be in business.

hence the urgency, their one crash away from losing their job.

the last time somebody accessed the direct aid site was in april according
to google.

Thanks in advance
p s anybody no if a e mail list exist for blind transcriptionist

bill