iTunes or Media Player

  • From: "Eric Brinkman" <eric.brinkman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:06:14 -0500

Even though it's not totally accessible, I have always used iTunes in the
past since I use an iPod.  I recently purchased a Nokia N95 phone with Talks
which will only sync with Windows Media Player, so I decided to try that.
However, I have found that it will not import my .M4A (AAC) files created by
iTunes.  Has anyone found a way to get it to import these files?  I'm
curious what media players others on this list use.  I know about the
J-tunes scripts, but they are not worth $75.

Eric