Re: iPod nano and talking menus

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:32:47 -0000

MessageHello Jason, Yes I have! I have never used rock box but how does that
work? As for an ipod nano I encourage you to investagate it! I find it really
simple to use. should get a more of an idea of what you need to do.
Go to http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/pages/podcast_blog.php
And find a section called Podcast on New Talking iPod Nano 4th Gen

Note to get to this navagate by heading until you come to it. Let me know if I
have helped you out. And would like a favour in return to explain what roxbox
is and what it works on how to install it etc.

Thanks

Daniel