Re: i cant open outlook 2003 on my desktop

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:11:52 -0300

Hi Carlos,

    Firstly, you should go to the Outlook 2003 icon on your Desktop and press
alt Enter on it, which gives you the properties for the shortcut. JAWS should
read the target right away, so check that and see what it is pointing to; then,
go to My Computer and check that path to see if it is a valid path. If not,
then you can delete that shortcut and create a new shortcut on your Desktop; to
do this, go to Start Menu, then to Programs and go to Outlook 2003, but instead
of pressing Enter on it, press the Applications Key and cursor down to Send To
sub menu, then cursor right and cursor down to Desktop Create Shortcut and
press Enter. That should do it; now, you can use your new Desktop shortcut for
Outlook 2003.

    Hope this helps,

    Don