RE: i am trying to find an easy to use email service on the web

  • From: carlos g <dal747@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:56:11 -0400

Hi Pam,
thanks for your reply.
is that address netzero.net.com
I am using hotmail and because I just sent two messages to the jfw list it
wanted me to fill out a captha.
The audio link didn't work so at least i had a sighted person to read me the
ltters.
Than i signed out of hot mail and when i signed in again it gave me another
captha before i could go to the inbox.
The audio didn't work again so i had to ask my mom to read the letters to me
again wich i think is reduclious that microsoft should do that.
And considering how they say the are disabled and screen reader friendly why
doesn't the audio captha work.
Thanks
Carlos

From: pamwalters54@xxxxxxxxx
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: i am trying to find an easy to use email service on the web
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:38:31 -0500

You might like google known as gmail.com or netzero.net.com.  Pam