Re: how to speak tooltips?

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:23:24 -0700

Thanks Jouie.  I don't have that message.  Is there an archive and how do I get
to it?  I don't have my list welcome message.
    From: Bobcat
    I have a plug-in for Winamp that I'm trying to adjust with Jaws.  It has
non-conventional sliders that I adjust by locking the mouse and using mouse
movement keys.  I know the slider announces it's value with a tooltip.  How do
I get Jaws to announce these tooltips?  I thought I'd figured it out but don't
know how I got it working before I upgraded Jaws to the beta.  I was just
working on this control but hadn't figured it out totally.

    The plug-in is a 3d Spatializer enhancer.  I've been able to use it with
WindowEyes in the past so I'm really hoping I can figure out how to do it with
Jaws.  I would love to learn how to write a script that would make operating
this plug-in even easier.

    More info about the StreamFX plug-in is at:
    http://www.spatializer.com/