Re: how to save faxes as image files in OpenBk7

  • From: "James at work" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:48:52 -0500 (EST)

While this doesn't have to do with JFW, I can certainly appreciate that
it's a little irritating for you. That said, your question might be better
answered if you checked out the Open Book Users mailing list. I'm
including the link in my reply. If it's at all possible, the individuals
on that list will be able to asist you.

James,
List Admin
On Mon, March 10, 2008 14:08, Hank & Patty wrote:
Hello,

Sorry I am a bit off topic, but I am really stuck regarding finding the
answer to my following question concerning saving already received faxes
as image files in OpenBook 7.02.  I have read the users manual very
carefully and extensively ans see how to setup OpenBook to save scanned
documents as image files but cannot find the info on how to save an
already received fax as an image file.  Again, sorry this isn't a Jaws
issue.  I am hoping that one of you also uses OpenBook 7.02 and have used
the receive fax feature of it.

Do any of you know how a person goes about telling OpenBook that you want
to save a fax, you have already received, as an image file using OpenBook
7.02?  Any help with this saving received faxes as image files question
would be very much appreciated.  Thanks muchly in advance.

All the best,

Hank Merchant Jr.